Part Five – Clarify
Clarity of purpose, Clarity of understanding.
– Zen saying
Now it’s time to analyze your organization and develop a clear plan for improvement. I want you to consider doing this for your own personal improvement as well. What are your values? How do you want to change? What plans can you create?
Key points from this section:
- Determine the principles and values of your organization and yourself.
- Determine why you want to accomplish something in order to give your endeavors purpose.
- Observe and document your current state, then develop your desired future state.
- From the gaps between the current state and future state, create a hoshin plan with long-term objectives, breakthrough objectives, and annual goals.
- Document your plans on A3 reports.